Data Analyst (m/f/d)
Who we are
Artefact is a new generation of a data service provider, specialised in data consulting and data-driven digital marketing.
Every day we boost our clients’ data transformation into business impact across the entire value chain of organisations.
Our data services stand on a double expertise: the combination of Artificial Intelligence and the business prowess acquired from our customers around the world, such as AccorHotels, Orange, Carrefour, Engie, Samsung, L'Oréal, Nissan...
Artefact’s success comes from a unique mix of company assets: cutting-edge data technologies, agile methodologies for fast delivery, cohesive teams assembling the finest business consultants, data analysts, data scientists, data engineers, and digital marketing experts.
Artefact is :
- 13 offices in Paris, London, Shanghai, Dubai...
- 900 employees
- 4 practices: Data Consulting, Data Marketing, Activation and Creation
What you will be doing: Key responsibilities
As a Data Analyst, your role will encompass:
- Conducting projects to accompany the transformation of your clients’ businesses through the effective collection, processing, and visualisation of data
- Extracting valuable insights from our clients’ marketing-related data sources.
- Designing dashboards for marketing decision-making while taking into account the business needs
- Accompanying our clients in the conception and implementation of data architectures and data pipelines, from collection to monitoring.
- Actively contributing to the expertise level and competencies of the Data & Analytics team
- Closely collaborate with the other divisions (Media & Activation, Creation, Consulting, Data Science and Data Engineer) to provide comprehensive services to your clients
Qualifications: Education & experience required
Having an academic level of education (Bachelor or Master), in a data-driven working environment, you have experience or have knowledge in :
- A minimum of 1 year of work experience in a data-driven working environment
- 1 or more data collection (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, SQL database, CRM database, transactional data)
- 1 or 2 programming languages among SQL, Python and/or R.
- 1 Data visualisation tool (Tableau, Data Studio, Dataviz, R / Python dataviz libraries, ...)
Ideally, you have the knowledge or take interested in one or more of the following technologies:
- 1 Google Cloud Platform resource (Big Query, Google Cloud Storage) or its equivalence in Azure or AWS
- You know how to connect to an API through the knowledge of the different authentication method (OAuth, HTTP Basic, API key)
- 1 advertising tool, linked to tracking and/or analytics in a marketing context (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, DMP, DSP, Adservers, DV 360...)
- 1 ETL tool (Airflow, Dataiku, Dataflow, Dataprep...)
- 1 web application (R-Shiny, Python Flask) that you have industrialized
As a bonus, you have:
- Basic knowledge of statistics
- Basic knowledge of machine learning and data engineering
What we are looking for
- A Doer: you get things done and inspire your colleagues to do the same
- An Analyst: you LOVE data and think every company should take their decisions based on facts
- A Pragmatist: you have a no-nonsense mindset that seeks for practical and realistic solutions
- A Mentor: your clients and teams naturally seek you out for advice
- An Adventurer: you’re an entrepreneur constantly looking for business opportunities
Why you should join us
- Artefact is the place to be: come and build the future of marketing
- Progress: every day offers new challenges and new opportunities to learn
- Culture: join the best team you could ever imagine
- Entrepreneurship: you will be joining a team of driven entrepreneurs. We won’t give up until we make a huge dent in this industry!
Come join us!
Artefact is a tech company — with headquarters in Paris and offices worldwide, in London, Shangai, Dubai, Brazil and many more — which offers clients data-driven solutions designed to meet their specific business needs.
Luckily, the company takes the same approach when it comes to prioritising their employees’ needs.
This is why they are constantly seeking employee feedback to gain insight into how to make everyone, regardless of gender, feel valued.
Furthermore, in an effort to help women not only advance in their careers but also feel included in the workplace, Women at Artefact was created to foster an inclusive corporate culture and support women in accessing careers in data and in top management.
This initiative gives employees the opportunity to expand their knowledge of gender equality issues and imagine & drive actionable solutions, whilst also inspiring and challenging the initiatives taken by top management.
We, at 50inTech, are very excited to be working with a company that is already actively working towards increasing the number of women represented in tech roles.
– Caroline & the 50inTech team