Data & Analytics Manager
Who we are
Artefact is a new generation of a data service provider, specialised in data consulting and data-driven digital marketing.
Every day we boost our clients’ data transformation into business impact across the entire value chain of organisations.
Our data services stand on double expertise: the combination of Artificial Intelligence and the business prowess acquired from our customers around the world, such as AccorHotels, Orange, Carrefour, Engie, Samsung, L'Oréal, Nissan...
Artefact’s success comes from a unique mix of company assets: cutting-edge data technologies, agile methodologies for fast delivery, cohesive teams assembling the finest business consultants, data analysts, data scientists, data engineers, and digital marketing experts.
Artefact is :
- 13 offices in Paris, London, Shanghai, Dubai…
- 900 employees
- 4 practices: Data Consulting, Data Marketing, Activation and Creation
What you will be doing: Key responsibilities
As a Data & Analytics Manager, your role will encompass:
Deliver the highest standards of quality on Data marketing projects
- Pilot multidisciplinary teams (consultants, data scientists, data analysts, software engineers, media traders)
- Develop robust, industry-leading measurement and analytics projects that enable clients with visibility across physical and digital customer journeys (online and offline)
- Planning, leading and delivering advanced analytics strategy and solutions for clients including e-commerce, 3rd party tool implementations, and advanced modeling.
- Identify and support the delivery of suitable statistical data analysis techniques, to provide recommendations for clients which exceed performance expectations and maximizes ROI
- Explore automation techniques that create efficiencies and improve ROI (both internally and for clients) such as scripting, tool development or better client reporting methods
- Act as an internal consultant on analytics for significant projects, helping other teams to shape the very best solutions
- Lead through the ‘pitch ownership’ and by taking an ‘analytics lead’ role on new business pitches
Data Marketing and Analytics leadership
- Lead data analytics development, defining and communicating a clear strategy for the team and the value it will add to the agency
- Work together with the data consultants to champion analytics development and associated platforms on three fronts – internally to the agency, externally to clients and to represent Artefact’s position to the wider marketing community
- Lead and develop roadmaps for our analytics offering, process, and techniques and develop best practice documentation
- Develop review and sign off processes to ensure analytics work is always of the highest possible quality
- Responsible for Artefact being known as exceptional in analytics in the wider market. Actively seek to build Artefact’s profile within the digital marketing community.
Qualifications: Education & experience required
Having an academic level of education (Master), in a data marketing-driven working environment, you have :
- A minimum of 3 years of work experience in a data-driven working environment
- Deep understanding of data marketing and digital marketing ecosystem and issue, which included but not limited to data collection, campaign management, advanced segmentation, performance tracking, dashboarding, strategic attribution, marketing mix modelling, etc.
- Experience or have knowledge in digital marketing toolsets (DMP, DSP) and ecosystem building,
Ideally, you have the knowledge or take interested in one or more of the following technologies:
- Advertising tools, linked to tracking and/or analytics in a marketing context (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, DMP, DSP, Adservers, DV 360...)
- 1 or 2 programming languages among SQL, Python and/or R.
- 1 Data visualisation tool (Tableau, Data Studio, Dataviz, R / Python dataviz libraries, ...)
As a bonus, you have:
- Knowledge in Cloud technologies (Google Cloud Platform, Azure, AWS, etc.).
What we are looking for
- A Doer: you get things done and inspire your team to do the same
- An Analyst: you LOVE data and think every company should take their decisions based on facts
- A Pragmatist: you have a no-nonsense mindset that seeks for practical and realistic solutions
- A Mentor: your clients and colleagues naturally seek you out for advice
- An Adventurer: you’re an entrepreneur constantly looking for business opportunities
Why you should join us
- Artefact is the place to be: come and build the future of marketing
- Progress: every day offers new challenges and new opportunities to learn
- Culture: join the best team you could ever imagine
- Entrepreneurship: you will be joining a team of driven entrepreneurs. We won’t give up until we make a huge dent in this industry!
Come join us!
Artefact is a tech company — with headquarters in Paris and offices worldwide, in London, Shangai, Dubai, Brazil and many more — which offers clients data-driven solutions designed to meet their specific business needs.
Luckily, the company takes the same approach when it comes to prioritising their employees’ needs.
This is why they are constantly seeking employee feedback to gain insight into how to make everyone, regardless of gender, feel valued.
Furthermore, in an effort to help women not only advance in their careers but also feel included in the workplace, Women at Artefact was created to foster an inclusive corporate culture and support women in accessing careers in data and in top management.
This initiative gives employees the opportunity to expand their knowledge of gender equality issues and imagine & drive actionable solutions, whilst also inspiring and challenging the initiatives taken by top management.
We, at 50inTech, are very excited to be working with a company that is already actively working towards increasing the number of women represented in tech roles.
– Caroline & the 50inTech team