Product Manager Analytic Datasets
Let’s unlock everyone's perfect place together !
Aviv Group is one of the world’s largest digital classifieds businesses. A subsidiary of Axel Springer, it’s one of the world’s largest media companies with over 300 million users in some of Europe's largest markets. With our strong brands such as Group Seloger, Meilleurs Agent, Immowelt and Immoweb, we are writing history within the Real Estate Sector.
Be part of our exciting journey to become Europe’s no. 1 Marketplace for Real Estate!
Our ambition is to be the leading Employer in PropTech across Europe and this is a pivotal time to join us as we embark on this journey enabling us to help unlock everyone’s perfect place!
Welcome to the Marketplace Design - Data Operations teams
As the place where all real estate actors gather (sellers, buyers, agents, landlords, promoters, etc), the marketplace’s primary success factor is to provide the highest standards in terms of safety, truthfulness, relevance, efficiency and quality of the interactions between each of these actors. Many factors have an impact on the quality of the marketplace experience, the most prevalent is the users quality, seriousness, and engagement of the marketplace themselves, and the content and information (sale / rent listings, buyers projects descriptions, agencies presentations …) they produce by the means of this use.
The Marketplace Design Domain is about designing and developing all curation, penalty/reward, gamification, rating, scoring, and matching mechanisms that ensure the engagement of our users is constantly pushed up, and the quality of our content is constantly improving. As all of these capabilities are heavily data-powered, the Marketplace Design Team is also responsible for Data Governance, Modeling, Quality and the Data Platform and key Data-sets management for the whole AVIV.
- You will join the Data Operations Group in Marketplace Design as a Product Manager, with a specific focus on Analytic Datasets
- Together with the engineering team, you will be empowered with full ownership and accountability to enable Analytics, Datascience, Business and Product activities with best suited datasets
- Your area of focus is the Intermediary domain, which ranges across all the datasets needed to measure and improve the services and experience we deliver to Real Estate professionals. This covers customer portfolio, usages, satisfaction, services used, among others.
- Your area of focus is the Core Metrics domain, which ranges across all the datasets needed to monitor the health and progress of the company against our goals. This covers financial, traffic, customer, conversion and competition metrics, among others.
- As a Product Manager, you are more specifically focused on delivering the highest possible value to your customers. Your action is guided by a set of metrics (usage of the datasets, data accessibility, data quality, compliance to policies, …) you strive to constantly adapt and enrich.
- You keep a very tight relationship with your direct customers in order to stick with their needs and the usage patterns of the datasets. You stay current with the Product and Business strategy of your domain and gain the ability to anticipate forthcoming needs.
- As a heavy data user, you work in close collaboration with the Data Modeling team and Data Platform team (who provide respectively data models and data tooling to the rest of the organization), in order to orient our models and tools to the best direction.
- You act together with the engineers dedicated to your domain as one team, putting a particular effort into sharing the vision, goals and success metrics you all aim at.
- You and the engineering team support Aviv move from a centralized BI model towards a distributed Data Mesh architecture, by rechallenging the value and ownership of datasets currently in production
- You have a master’s degree in engineering or business or a related field and 5 years of experience in product management on data-extensive products
- A strong customer centric mindset, with a very good understanding of scientists and analysts needs
- Ability to proactively turn product and business strategies into needs for metrics and datasets
- Rigorous metric-driven approach of product management
- Skilled at working with international cross functional teams under a tight timeline
- The ability to communicate ambitious goals effectively while keeping the team
- Strong understanding and promoter of data management and data governance best practices
- English proficiency in both spoken and written
- Ideally fluent in a second european language (preferred French, German or Dutch)
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
Ability to work in a hybrid remote model
A brilliant team dedicated to continuing our quest for transparency in the real estate market
A technophile and stimulating work environment, management methods that encourage autonomy and leadership
An attractive salary package, in line with your experience.
Dynamic, open and collaborative company culture.
AVIV is a cutting-edge European Tech Group. They’re a young organization rooted in renowned companies with robust ties to their local communities. They know that their strength lies in diversity and that they will only be able to appeal to everyone as a real estate business if all genders, races and cultures are represented within the group. To AVIV, Diversity and Inclusion isn’t a HR programme, it’s at the core of their business!
With exciting projects like AVIV Evolve, the AVIV Gender Balance Network and the AVIV Inclusion Network, they want to be at the forefront of DE&I, and have one major ambition: become one of the Top Five Employers of Choice in their field by 2026. What they say: Diversity is nothing if we don’t create an inclusive culture, and at 50inTech, we couldn’t agree more!
They’re at the start of a huge transformational journey and thrilled to embark with fantastic people and great women alongside them! 50inTech shares the excitement. We feel honoured to partner with AVIV Group: a vibrant, fresh and innovative take on the real estate business: Viva AVIV!