Product Manager - Trust and Safety
You'll be joining one of the world’s largest privately owned real estate tech companies and a subsidiary of Axel Springer. Our mission is to unlock everyone’s perfect place! You'll work across some of Europe’s best known digital real estate brands including: 🇫🇷 Meilleurs Agents, 🇫🇷 Groupe SeLoger, 🇧🇪 Immoweb, 🇩🇪 Immowelt, 🇪🇸 Housell and 🇮🇱 Yad2.
You’re most productive when you have the autonomy to work with true flexibility.
That’s what we offer you here at AVIV Group.
You’ll be offered the opportunity to work remotely with the freedom to tell us which tools you need to be successful.
As the Principal PM for Trust & Safety matters, you have the full ownership over envisioning and implementing AVIV strategy to keep ill-intentioned actors out. In strong connection with security experts, fraud analysts, product managers, designers and engineers, you design, roll out and/or optimize all key components of our anti-fraud platform with a solid data driven approach.
What you have to do:
- Partner with Product Management, Security, Research and Design leaders to identify where and why the behaviors of users and nature of contents (listed properties) turns out to be harmful or source of distrust
- Design and deliver malicious users and contents detection systems across our services, and stay current with potential new fraud patterns
- Deliver monitoring capabilities at all key steps of the workflow and constantly tune precision and recall of our systems to balance impact on funnels performance
- Inform make or buy decisions on key steps of those workflows. Assess and test potential 3rd party solutions and lead their integration when needed.
- Implement internal tools mixing automated and manual steps to support blacklisting and whitelisting workflows
- Make sure our user experience features the touch points that enable reporting, claiming and getting notified upon trust & safety alerts.
- Contribute to make high trust a differentiator against competition. This includes showcasing our actions and providing transparency on (un)trustable users and contents (curation,tagging, …)
- Guarantee our trust & safety strategy complies with the European Digital Service Act (DSA)
- Contribute to create a strong product-led, customer centric culture.
- Contribute to create a strong data oriented culture, ranging from the analytic mindset to the data governance principles
- Stay current with industry trends on fraud detection mechanisms
Who are we looking for?
- You have a master’s degree in engineering or business or a related field and deep experience providing expert competence on both digital products, security and data (8+ years).
- Successful track record in malicious contents and behaviors management on digital marketplaces
- Extensive experience in a Product Management role, within teams mixing tech, scientific and design expertises. Ability to work within short / medium timescales
- A customer-first mindset and track record of earning the respect of product teams along with a roll-up your sleeves attitude.
- Skilled at working with international cross functional teams under a tight timeline
- Experience in designing sophisticated solutions for heavily data based digital products and adept of system thinking (6+ years)
- Fluency with the technical and scientific concepts involved by heavily data based services
- Ability to build partnerships with tech and scientific teams responsible for the delivery
- Knowledge of the real estate domain, transaction models, and actors specificities across Europe
- Turning linear into exponential growth. This is a fascinating point to join a successful business, invest in and develop new business models with many outstanding people, considerable financial firepower, and a strongly supportive board in a market that is at its primetime of digital transformation.
- A dynamic workplace with flat structures, direct communication on first name terms from trainee to CEO, short distances, cooperative culture, and flexible working hours.
- Working from any of our operating footprint (Germany, France, Belgium)
At Aviv, we are an equal opportunities employer and an organisation where everyone is welcomed to be their authentic selves. We strongly encourage individuals with visible and non visible disabilities, all educational backgrounds, people from minority backgrounds, those from the LGBTQIA+ community, and parents and carers to apply. If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process or wish to discuss part-time or flexible working requirements, please let us know.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example - she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).
Our ambition is to be the leading Employer in PropTech across Europe and this is a pivotal time to join us and unlock your perfect job!
AVIV is a cutting-edge European Tech Group. They’re a young organization rooted in renowned companies with robust ties to their local communities. They know that their strength lies in diversity and that they will only be able to appeal to everyone as a real estate business if all genders, races and cultures are represented within the group. To AVIV, Diversity and Inclusion isn’t a HR programme, it’s at the core of their business!
With exciting projects like AVIV Evolve, and the launch of their Inclusion Networks/ Employee Resource Groups, they want to be at the forefront of DE&I, and have one major ambition: become one of the Top Five Employers of Choice in their field by 2026. What they say: Diversity is nothing if we don’t create an inclusive culture, and at 50inTech, we couldn’t agree more!
They’re at the start of a huge transformational journey and thrilled to embark with fantastic people and great women alongside them! 50inTech shares the excitement. We feel honoured to partner with AVIV Group: a vibrant, fresh and innovative take on the real estate business: Viva AVIV!