ID - Video Channel Manager (Central/East Java) (Internal Consultant)
Believe is above all a passion for music, tech, and digital marketing, shared by over 1,500 talented people in more than 50 countries. It is a visionary and entrepreneurial spirit that drives us and makes us one of the world’s leading digital music companies whose moto is to shape the future of music. Believe's mission is to develop independent artists and labels in the digital world by providing them the solutions they need to grow their audience at each stage of their career and development, in all local markets around the world, with respect, fairness and transparency.
Believe is a tribe of experts who successfully meet the challenges of the transformation of our music industry every day. It’s an adventure, a human adventure, and one that is propitious and stimulating for all of us.
Finally, Believe is a story that began in 2005 and that we must continue to narrate, now, and with you.
- Daily video optimization/analyzation support for producers including maximizing watch time hours, platform engagement, audience growth, monetization growth, and community interaction, etc
- Elaboration of Business Reviews, Optimization Plan, Channel Audit, Analysis, and support Sales team in potential acquisition targets
- Educate and on-boarded the producers on product knowledge such as YouTube analytics, YouTube Policies and Copyrights, etc
- Implement strategies and Best Practices for artists’ and labels’ channels across video platforms
- Work closely with Video Rights and Distribution Team to analyse clients' concerns to solve complex support problems by troubleshooting and investigating client and product, prioritizing and escalating issue reports through JIRA
- Work closely with Head of Distribution and Regional Head of Video in order to improve client relationships and ensure the execution of the local strategy through the respect of internal process
- 2 - 3 years of experience as YouTube Channel Manager / Creator Development.
- Understand YouTube Ecosystems and capable of YouTube Analytics or YouTube CMS.
- A team player with positive attitude, investigative mindset, clear communication, attention to detail skills.
- Passionate about Music and all things Digital and social media
- Fluent in English and local native language
Believe is committed to ensuring equal opportunities in employment, regardless of origin, sex, morals, sexual orientation, gender, age, family status pregnancy, political opinions, trade union activities, religious beliefs, physical appearance, family name, place of residence, state of health, or disability.
A unicorn company with 1 500 data driven and music experts located over 50 countries, Believe is one of the world’s leading digital music companies. Its mission is to develop independent artists and labels in the digital world.
At the core of its success is a passion for music and a deep respect for its artists and its people. With diversity built into the company’s DNA, Believe has a good ratio of gender equality: 54% of the executive committee is composed of women.
But as it keeps growing fast, it is struggling to reach this balance in the tech department. Believe is committed to addressing this gap, with a series of concrete actions to steer the company's growth in an increasingly diverse and inclusive direction.
– Caroline & the 50inTech team