IT Technical Leader Exchange
IT Technical Leader Exchange
We are looking for an IT Technical Leader Exchange for our IT, technology & product department, which designs and develops the products, services and infrastructures that together build the future of OVHcloud.
You will join a Collaboration team of more than 15 people which care to provide smart collaborative tools to help customers in their daily life. We are split by sub teams working on Microsoft and small Linux stack. Because we are committed to automation, we have a team dedicated to work on making sure our systems don't require any intervention. We also have thousands of servers which are being under constant monitoring of our SRE team.
Our team is in charge of one of the biggest Microsoft Exchange environments in Europe. With more than 2 000 000 of mailboxes on it. We are working on one of the latest versions of software available on the market.
· Defining the technical vision related to products based on the Microsoft environment by working on the roadmap.
· Design and help implement new features or products in our portfolio.
· Supporting our SRE team in dealing with the infrastructure of Exchange environments.
· Support our sales team in the process of defining the technical feasibility of products under your responsibility that could address our potential customers' needs.
· Participate in the certification process of our products.
· Write technical documentation of newly implemented functionalities.
· Follow CVE disclosure.
· You will also be asked to share your knowledge with employees (SRE team) in order to improve their skills related to Microsoft technologies.
At OVHcloud, we encourage boldness and initiative. Beyond these missions, we therefore expect you to be proactive and participate in the continuous improvement of your scope.
· You have a strong knowledge of Exchange Clustered Environments.
· You have a strong knowledge of Active Directory, ADFS.
· You have a strong knowledge of Microsoft Server 2016, 2019 (also in CORE mode).
· You are capable of defining technical vision linked to products based on Microsoft technologies.
· You are sensible on security aspect of product.
· You have a strong knowledge of PowerShell scripting, and you are not afraid to read Python or C#.
· You are familiar with the risked associated with hosting of e-mail solution.
· You are open to the world and working in an international context is an important aspect for you.
Join us! Be part of the OVHcloud family!
Trust. Passion. Disruption. OVHcloud believes that people are at the core of their success and that DE&I is much more than HR politics. With an impressive 44% of women on the board, they have more than doubled their percentage in one year, and increased their female leadership in C-level positions by 11% to attain 38%. They recruit the right people for the right jobs, and they prefer skills to dogma. Still, it’s no coincidence that many of their hires are women, with qualified and talented women all over the world! They believe that change is action and they are the change they believe in!
From encouraging employees’ initiatives to providing feminine hygiene items in the company bathrooms, OVHcloud cares and takes care. At 50inTech we admire Tech changers and we love companies that put their money where their mouth is: we’re proud that OVHcloud has renewed their partnership with us. We can’t wait to embark in a new year of adventures and accomplishments with them!
– Caroline & the 50inTech team